Are you considering writing and submitting an Amazon Reinstatement Request?
Before you start, it’s important to understand the do’s and don’ts of making a successful request. Doing your research and following the advice below can greatly improve your chances of having your Amazon account reinstated.
First of all, Investigate why your account got suspended. Amazon will want to see that you fully understand why you’re in this situation and that you’ve taken steps to ensure it won’t happen again.
• Follow Amazon’s instructions for reinstatement requests. Amazon provides detailed instructions for creating a reinstatement request, including the format and image requirements. Following these instructions will give you the best chance of success.
• Include current contact information. This includes the name, business address, phone number, and email address of your Amazon Account.
• Provide proof of any changes you’ve made. If you’ve updated any policies or procedures since your account suspension, provide documents to prove these changes. • Make your request shorter and don’t include any irrelevant information.
• Make excuses or place blame on anyone else. Amazon wants to see that you accept responsibility and have taken steps to fix the issue.
• Include defamatory or offensive language. This is not only unprofessional but can have a negative impact on your request.
• Send multiple reinstatement requests. If your first request is denied, submit another one if you have new information or evidence about the changes you’ve made. Sending multiple requests is not going to fly.
• Risk further suspensions by reinstating your account without making the requested changes. Amazon may require you to make changes before reinstating your account for a second time.
If you don’t make those changes, your account may be suspended again, and it will be harder to get your account back.
With these Dos and Don’ts in mind, you’re well on your way to writing an effective Amazon Reinstatement Request. Take the time to invest in understanding the process and the successful reinstatement of your account will not be long in coming. “Got Suspended? is an expert in the reinstatement industry and one of the few that can reinstate Walmart and Amazon suspensions with a success rate of 99%. Book a Call now for FREE Consultation!”