If you have found your Amazon account suspended, the best way to regain access is to submit an appeal or reinstatement request. Generally, Amazon sellers often believe that they have to impress Amazon with their requests, it is more important to provide them with the right details, data, and evidence.
The most important part of an effective reinstatement request is to provide evidence that demonstrates the corrective measures you have taken after the suspension and the steps you will take to prevent similar issues in the future.
When constructing your Amazon reinstatement request, here are the 10 things to include:
1) An apology: Show Amazon that you are aware of the issue and take responsibility for it.
2) A detailed list of steps you have taken to rectify the issue: Show them the steps and preventive measures you have already taken to solve the issue.
3) A detailed explanation of the issue: Explain the issue to Amazon clearly and include any relevant documentation or screenshots which can help explain the issue better.
4) Any customer feedback, if available: Include all customer notifications, complaints, or reviews that may be related to the issue.
5) Your contact information: Especially if Amazon had difficulty reaching out to you in the past.
6) Any additional supporting evidence: Include any more data and evidence which can help Amazon understand the situation better.
7) A complete explanation of new policies and protocols: Explain to Amazon what policies and processes you have changed in your business to avoid the problem in the future.
8) Reassurance of the measures you will take: Show Amazon that you are committed and willing to take corrective actions in the future.
9) Any additional data you can provide: This can be anything from internal reports, customer surveys, product feedback, or seller data.
10) A written commitment to your future cooperation with Amazon: Demonstrate that you are committed to following Amazon’s rules and policies.
Do not forget to include all the necessary information in your reinstatement request. As long as the data and evidence you provide are honest and detailed, Amazon will consider it and respond quickly. With the right approach and the proper information, you can quickly get your Amazon account reinstated.
Losing your Amazon or Walmart account can be catastrophic for your business. But don’t panic! We offer a professional reinstatement service to help you protect your company and rebuild your brand successfully. With our help, you can get back on Amazon or Walmart and start selling again. Book a FREE consultation now and let us help you get your business back on track!
#AmazonReinstatement #AmazonAccount #AmazonSuspension #AmazonAppeal #AmazonRules